**Custom Order Spaces are Filled For The Season**
I have 3 custom order spots open for the summer/fall season. Customs spots are open to claim until Sept. 15th 2023. Grab your spot before then! Jewelry, Luminary Candles and Pressed Flora Art are all available! Browse through my Sold Gallery/Archives for ideas and inspiration and to get a better idea of the style of work I can create. If you have something different in mind, I am completely willing to go outside my comfort zone and work with you to create a special piece unique to your needs!
• There is no additional fee for a custom order. My current turnaround time is 3 weeks. Special order materials may increase this time. I require a deposit of 50% before I begin work on your piece, the remainder will be due upon completion. Once a design plan has been established, I will send you a quote for the estimated price based on materials used and time. You will then receive a link back to my site to proceed with payment.
• Fill out the form below to start. I will email you to confirm within 24 hrs.
• I have many varieties of semi-precious gemstones on hand and if I don't have your desired stone on hand, I am able to track down most varieties in various cuts and sizes. (Note: ordering a custom stone will increase the time it takes to complete your piece). Some examples of common stones I use are: Moonstone, Tourmaline, Labradorite, Opal, Dendritic Agate, Moss Agate, Turquoise, Quartz, Vesuvianite, Jasper, Kyanite, Amethyst, Garnet, Spinel, Emerald, Peridot and Prehnite. I also have a collection of local beach stones and sea glass available.
• A stone is not required and pieces can be made without one. You can also choose to incorporate a specific texture to be embossed into your silver. Short words, names or numbers can be hand stamped into your piece. I have a variety of pressed flora that can be preserved in resin as well.
• I work primarily with fine and sterling silver. Unfortunately I am unable to offer gold options at this time. Alternatives that can be used for a mixed metal look are brass, copper and gold-fill.
• All of the photos of candles and stained glass/flora art you see can be replicated, as I have most of the same plants already pressed and preserved in my collection. If you would like to use a different plant that I do not have available and it is able to be obtained, keep in mind that pressing/drying/preserving can take some time depending on the plant and may increase the time it will take to finish your piece.
• Please provide as much information and detail as you can about the piece you would like to have made. (Note: I will not copy other artists' original designs). I can send you photos of available stones, flowers, etc. to choose from and will keep you updated throughout the process to ensure your piece will be finished exactly as you like. Any further questions or design changes will be communicated with you through email.
• There is no charge due when requesting a custom order. Your space will be held until your deposit is paid. If your deposit is not paid within the allotted time or you change your mind (please let me know immediately, no hard feelings!) your spot will be opened back up for others to reserve.
Fill out the information below to start the process. I will respond to your inquiry by email within 24 hrs, so please double check your spelling before submitting. I will email you with any further questions or concerns. Once we have agreed on a design, you will be directed back to this page to pay your deposit and reserve your space. Please provide as much detail as you can (size, shape, stone, color, overall vibe, patina, high polish, plants, etc.) I look forward to working with you. Thank you for choosing me to create something beautiful for you!